Terms and Conditions
By using or entering into a transaction on our website, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions:
- We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time. Amendments will be effective immediately upon publication on this website.
- Orders will not be processed without full payment.
- Orders are sent Monday – Friday (excluding public holidays), usually within 2 business days of receiving the order and payment.
- By placing an order, you confirm that you are aged 18 years or older.
- We reserve the right to cancel your order at any time prior to shipping by providing you with a full refund.
- We aim for customer satisfaction! If you are not happy with your order, we will exchange the product for another item of the same price. Your original item must be returned to us within 10 days and be in its original condition and packaging. The cost of return along with an extra postage bag for us to send back your new choice of product is your responsibility.
- Goods on sale may not be refunded or exchanged.
- Goods that are faulty will be examined and replaced free of charge. Please contact us with any product issues within 48 hours of receiving your goods.
- All items will be sent via Fastway Couriers or Australia Post. There may be times when deliveries are delayed. A late delivery does not constitute a breach of these terms and conditions or entitle you to cancel or refund an order.
- Choosing International Air Mail (with no tracking number) is at your own risk, and we do not take responsibility for lost deliveries with this option.
- If re-delivery is required due to an error in the address you provided, you may be charged an additional delivery fee.
- The estimated delivery time is up to ten business days after payment is received and the order has been sent. The goods will not be shipped until payment is received in full.
- We reserve the right to charge you additional freight charges or fees for heavy deliveries. We will contact you prior to shipping if additional fees are required.
Shipping outside of Australia
- We do not warrant that our goods may be imported into any country outside Australia.
- If you order from outside of Australia, it is your responsibility to ensure that:
- importation into the delivery destination is legal.
- possession and use of the goods is legal in that jurisdiction.
- you pay for any import charges, tariffs or taxes that may apply at the time of importation.
- Our website, logo, product designs and content are our copyright property. You may download, display, print and reproduce this material in unaltered form only for your personal, non-commercial use.
- Apart from any use as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (NSW), you may not, in any form or by any means adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create any kind of derivative works from any part of this website; or commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of our website without our written permission.
- Any comments, feedback, ideas or suggestions which you provide to us through this website becomes our property. You agree that we are entitled to use your feedback for any commercial or non-commercial purpose without compensation to you or to any other person who has transmitted your feedback. If you provide us with feedback, you acknowledge that you are responsible for the content of such material including its legality, originality and copyright.
- By accessing our website, you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, actions, damages, costs and expenses including legal fees arising from or in connection with your use of our website.
- These terms and conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of NSW and any claim made by either party against the other which in any way arises out of these terms and conditions will be heard in NSW and you agree to submit to the jurisdiction of those courts.
- If any provision in these terms and conditions is invalid under any law the provision will be limited, narrowed, construed or altered as necessary to render it valid but only to the extent necessary to achieve such validity.