Real Active respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
Personal information is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you. We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
- Phone number
- Information about the goods or services you have ordered
- Information from enquiries you have made
- Communications between us
How we collect your personal information
- We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including when you interact with us electronically or in person, when you access our website or social media pages and when we provide our services to you.
Use of your personal information
- We use your information to provide our services to you. From time to time, we send out emails informing you about new products or other news. If you do not wish to receive these emails, please choose the unsubscribe option on any email which you receive.
- We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our business partners who assist us in the provision of our services to you. For example, we collect information on which pages of the site record the most visits, how often a page is visited and for how long each visitor stays on the site. This data is collected via a third-party partner (Google Analytics).
- We will not, under any circumstances, sell or rent your information to a third party.
Security of your personal information
- We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information. However, we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information.
Access to your personal information
- You can access, update or request the removal of your personal information by contacting Real Active at email@example.com